Paul Chenoweth
A
I concur with this message...for me, if I write lyrics for a song by hand, I can hear the music. If I do the same, punching a keyboard, I can only see it. - ME
Alberto Pastor @albertopastor
"A certain intentionality comes with forming letters on paper, one that is lost when tapping plastic buttons. As technology increasingly makes our world more and more automated, we run the risk of losing sight of what we think and write."
It's a work of art ✍🏼📝📒
#handwriting #benefits #Spoutible
11:24 AM - Jun 09, 2023
07:07 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Paul Chenoweth.
Somehow the hand engaged a different part of the brain. Much of my best work & nearly all my monologue plays started by hand. Song lyrics, by hand, too.
08:36 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
There is something uniquely cathartic putting Pen/Pencil to paper. I have struggled for years to learn German, the thing that has helped recently is writing out all lessons long hand as well as the answers before going to the keyboard to complete the lesson online.
07:41 AM - Jun 10, 2023
ML Hart
A
When I get stuck in a writing project, I find a notebook, scrap of paper, whatever and a pen - work through it that way. Always breaks the logjam, in ways the screen cannot.
07:12 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Paul Chenoweth
A
In response to ML Hart.
"The Cathartic Pen" - Are you going to write that or am I gonna' to have to sing it?, LOL There is something about the tactile energy that flows through a writing instrument that isn't the same as a keyboard...I get that.
07:29 AM - Jun 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}