Yimi_Kyrabo
A
They scoffed at charges for Stormy Daniels hush money, said E. Jean Carroll's case was both unbelievable and too old. Now the indictment is too divisive for the country. Dear GOP, just go through the US Code and tell us which laws don't need to be obeyed, so we can all live well informed.
11:06 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
The entire Republican Party needs a complete OVERHAUL. This is NOT your Grandparent’s Republican Party. They’ve morphed into a Fascist Authoritarian Party. They have no real Policies. They don’t want to help anyone. They just want to RULE and make their wealthy donors richer. It’s horrifying.
12:20 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
It is indeed horrifying because on any given day, enough so-called fair-minded people can be manipulated (some would say, 'are stupid enough) into supporting them, that it swings the vote/election in the GOP's favor.
In response to Yvette.
12:28 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
I’m getting to the point where the only REAL thing in life I’m prejudiced against are MAGA Republicans and what they stand for. I find it hard to even think of remaining friends with anyone still supporting them. I feel badly about possibly losing friends, but in the end I need my self respect.
12:40 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Yvette.
I could have written the same thing. That's exactly how I feel. And IMHO, one of the biggest problems with them is very few will sit for or play fair in, an in-depth conversation. They like living on the surface when history/ cause and effect does not play a role or even exist.
12:48 PM - Jun 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}