Yimi_Kyrabo
A
They scoffed at charges for Stormy Daniels hush money, said E. Jean Carroll's case was both unbelievable and too old. Now the indictment is too divisive for the country. Dear GOP, just go through the US Code and tell us which laws don't need to be obeyed, so we can all live well informed.
11:06 AM - Jun 10, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
"Rules for thee, not for me."
05:30 PM - Jun 10, 2023 (Edited)
Leroy Jenkins
A
The law applies to others?
01:14 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Yvette
A
The entire Republican Party needs a complete OVERHAUL. This is NOT your Grandparent’s Republican Party. They’ve morphed into a Fascist Authoritarian Party. They have no real Policies. They don’t want to help anyone. They just want to RULE and make their wealthy donors richer. It’s horrifying.
12:20 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Yvette.
It is indeed horrifying because on any given day, enough so-called fair-minded people can be manipulated (some would say, 'are stupid enough) into supporting them, that it swings the vote/election in the GOP's favor.
12:28 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Rebecca E
A
In response to Yvette.
This didn't happen overnight. The R's fascist agenda has been decades in the making, led by the Federalist Society and big $$$$$. They have gotten this far because of 1) racist/bigots 2) undereducated Americans 3) NON/APATHETIC VOTERS.
We CAN and WILL change this dynamic. #WeAreStrongerTogether
12:39 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Ozark Individual
B
The "Law & Order" party thinks they are above all the Laws of the Land and only us "never tRumpers" are to be held responsible, and force fed the consequences, and punishments...just look at the courts! GOP packed!
11:50 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
The GOP follows the "golden" rule, "do as I say, not as I do...". Wait a minute, that's not... 🤯
11:22 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Mary Ohlson
B
Well said.
11:12 AM - Jun 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}