Andrea Junker
A
Allow me to address the elephant in the room: We live in the digital age. Are we really assuming that the Trump/Kushner gang hasn’t already digitized all the tons of classified and top secret documents they had hoarded in boxes at Mar-a-Lago?
04:53 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Gala Williams
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
You right 👀
09:14 AM - Feb 29, 2024
SeattleBlueGull
A
Many of them, maybe. tfg is too compulsively selfish to allow them out of his sight - I can't see him letting some of the 'help' in to view and copy some of them...
11:11 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Empress LeNoire
A
Even if trump is too dumb the people on whose behalf he was acting definitely have copies.
12:32 AM - Jun 12, 2023
Karencaseysmith
A
In response to Empress LeNoire.
Definitely. And he would be thinking of how he could use the information for leverage to make some deal, a trade, or to hold over someone's head.
01:26 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
Not to mention the fact that, in that indictment, it talks about an SUV departing MAL for Bedminster, filled with Trump's precious boxes. That means that, when the DOJ sent the FBI to search in August, not all docs were at MAL. Bedminster & the Tower have never been searched.
02:55 PM - Jun 11, 2023
DJ Whitlock
A
I think this is pretty much a given considering who he is. Everything is transactional. Money and power are his gods. Digitizing everything allows him to keep what he stole.
06:59 PM - Jun 10, 2023 (Edited)
nb.photo.bsud
A
Sadly I believe that they digitized the classified documents and sold electronic versions to the highest bidder. Once it is proven that foreign countries have the classified documents, the DOJ can move to charge trump and family for espionage and treason.
06:58 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Jim Johnston
A
There is no doubt that the highest level docs have been photographed, scanned and stashed on numerous hard drives. I wouldn't be surprised to find them on the dark web as well. Benedict Donny has been the biggest risk to national security in our history. Fucking disgusting!
06:52 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
I'm assuming that we as a country are living on borrowed seconds. I'm assuming that our deadliest foreign enemies, many who have been disturbingly silent for years now, have acquired the information they need courtesy of this orange motherfucker and are simply waiting for the opportune moment.
05:29 PM - Jun 10, 2023
David James
A
I’m kind of hoping they have, because digital trails will convict all of them, the stupidity already exhibited by Trump in trying to hide documents tells me that anything they did that involves computers would be easily tracked by Government experts.
05:23 PM - Jun 10, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
No, we are assuming that he/they have copied, saved, backed up, distributed, and received initial, if not full payments.
05:16 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Linda Careaga
A
I’ve been thinking about this myself. He’s already caused a lot of damage and we may never know the full extent.
05:14 PM - Jun 10, 2023
GirlFuturist
A
EXACTLY. Years ago, already. I figure "no one" is talking about this, because it's too scary.
05:11 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Lisa the Knitter
A
We should assume they did.
Any way to make money, they have already done it.
05:10 PM - Jun 10, 2023
ann heffner
A
and sold flash drives by the dozen to all their favorite despots? I'm 75 and I've got multiple backups of everything on my computer AND the pictures for my digital frame. And I'm damn near to a computer illiterate. who, by the way, can't type for shit and ain't so good at spelling either
05:09 PM - Jun 10, 2023 (Edited)
Dan Eldredge
A
I don't know about you, but I assumed Trump was digitizing classified documents and sending them to our adversaries starting January 20, 2017.
05:07 PM - Jun 10, 2023
dmark
A
In response to Dan Eldredge.
Naaah, Bonesaw gave Jared $2B because of his mad investing skills.
10:03 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Noelle Reveillee
A
In response to Dan Eldredge.
Printers such as the one in the same storage room digitize documents. I would bet every classified document was digitized
12:14 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
05:06 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Participation Trophy Wife
A
People are not thinking outside the box. They are giving Trump credit for possessing **any** morals or ethics. (I laugh as I even type that!) There is no bottom.

Imagine the worst possible outcome. The most heinous actions you can think of. That is already what the Trump Crime Family has done.
05:03 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
I've thought the same thing. Even as far back as when he insisted in having that 3 hour meeting with the Russians & wouldn't allow press or recordings of what was said or what he did. I'm absolutely convinced that most if not all our secrets have already been delivered to our enemies months ago.
05:01 PM - Jun 10, 2023
TrevWriter
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
My feelings exactly.
06:10 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Todd
A
Seriously, the first rule of information and data is back it up.
05:00 PM - Jun 10, 2023
TrevWriter
A
That was one of my first thoughts as soon as the scandal broke. It's easier to sell to other countries that way.
04:56 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Teeniaqueefa
A
Anyone who believes they didn't is a fool.
Michael Allbritton
A
You are absolutely right. I'm certain all the classified docs DJT had have been digitized for quick sale. DJT didn't do it, but Kushner knew it could be done. It's probably how Kushner got the docs to the Saudis. He just emailed them.
RA
A
I'm not sure that they did, but I am absolutely positive that foreign agents have.
04:55 PM - Jun 10, 2023
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
In response to RA.
It's the only answer. They never would have put in the time and work themselves, and if they'd have had someone do it, it would have leaked by now.
04:59 PM - Jun 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}