Keith Ashwood
A
I think this place is over its honeymoon phase, and now you are really seeing that there are not enough people here; the lack of an algorithm and mobile app really hurts this place.
08:36 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Keith Ashwood.
Your mileage may vary of course, but I've found just ignoring the Timeline for now (why do we need to see ten copies of the same spout?) and just perusing Explore and the various branches there and engaging makes for a fun and enjoyable experience.
10:51 PM - Jun 11, 2023
April Sparkles
A
Growing pains, I think.
I’ve noticed many of the folks you follow have under 100 spouts.
That might be why your timeline isn’t as interesting as you’d hoped. I find the more people like Deirdre, Josol and Phred I follow, the more vibrant my experience is.
I hope you stick around!
Love,
April 💛
08:44 AM - Jun 11, 2023
IMO
A
It is an infant, please wait to criticize till it’s in kindergarten, jeez!
01:26 AM - Jun 11, 2023
Phred
A
Didn’t you just post this attached? It takes a commitment to develop friendships in social media. I see you putting in the effort. Just like in real life, it takes time. ❤️❤️🍕
https://spoutible.com/thre...
09:21 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Nancy Kurinec
A
It's not us dude .. it's you, your timeline is what you make it to be, the more ppl you follow the more interesting your timeline will be, you can even just fill your timeline with nothing but ppl who have the same hobbies/interests as you, just use hashtags in the search feature to find them.
09:20 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
You follow 90 people.
09:05 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
For comparison I follow 4000 something people. No wonder my TL is livelier
09:07 PM - Jun 10, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
I mean I hope you're participating and are trying to have active conversations. The Mobile app will be out soon once the kinks are worked out (I don't know the time table, and won't pretend to). Also the lack of an algorithm is by design because Twitter used that to weaponize people.
09:04 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
Really? My TL is hopping and way more mixed topic than the bird ever was
08:37 PM - Jun 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}