Breakfast
A
I was raised by a life time NRA member. I knew gun safety, how to shoot, and hit a target, before I was in high school. I used to own a gun myself.

I fucking hate them now.

Our children's lives are more important than your deadly security blanket.
11:35 PM - Feb 13, 2023
ELJEFE13
A
In response to Breakfast.
There was a time that the NRA was about responsible gun ownership and not a an industry cheerleader for semiautomatic weapons.
09:24 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
I remember when the NRA was a sportsman's group and offered gun safety classes. It's morphed into something totally different.
09:50 PM - Oct 08, 2023
ML Hart
A
I've never understood* why my constitutional right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is outweighed by their right to stockpile assault weapons in an unregulated militia

*oh wait, it's $$$
07:05 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Breakfast
A
In response to ML Hart.
Ugh. Exactly. With people being killed, injured, and traumatized so often in this country.... that's not a "well regulated militia" at all.
09:02 AM - Feb 16, 2023
japa21
A
Back then the NRA was primarily a gun safety organization, promoting proper use of guns and was in favor of things like assault weapon bans. Now it's basically an arm of gun and ammunition manufacturers. Even worse is that there are some newer organizations that believe the NRA is too liberal.
04:45 PM - Feb 14, 2023
call me kc
A
09:18 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to call me kc.
Not just "children" — affluent white six-year-olds. After that, they had no place to hide, no excuses except to shamefully claim it was a "false flag" operation.
09:52 PM - Oct 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}