True-Blue Spoutonian
A
I’m a firm believer in if you don’t like something/someone’s post, don’t spend time arguing about it. Curate your own page, display your interests, and SPOUT your beliefs. Don’t be obnoxious, a knucklehead, or a know-it-all on someone else’s page. Do YOU on YOUR own page.
04:22 PM - Jun 11, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
Someone came on my page today to cause violence, accusing me of saying something in my quote tweet I did not say. They said I was brainwashed and should write something else. This Spouter read what they wanted to read to serve their own angry and sanctimonious agenda. I blocked them then had coffee.
In response to True-Blue Spoutonian.
09:02 PM - Jun 13, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to ♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell.
I’m sorry that happened to you. That’s exactly what I’m saying. That person could have riffed on their own page instead of trying to chastise you on your page.
09:14 AM - Jun 14, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
I simply share the video of Maddow's Monday show where she mentioned Spiro Agnew and he avoided jail after the DOJ said he could resign and not run for public office. Maddow pointed out the DOJ could offer a similar deal told TFG. My quote just said "That's why we study history. I love RM."
01:04 PM - Jun 14, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
The Spouter than accused me of enabling and supporting TFG and I was the problem. They kept putting words in my mouth. I asked them where I explicitly said that in my quote? That set them off even more. I said I didn't write RM's script and they should take it up w/ MSNBC and then I blocked them.
01:07 PM - Jun 14, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to ♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell.
09:19 PM - Jun 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}