True-Blue Spoutonian
A
I’m a firm believer in if you don’t like something/someone’s post, don’t spend time arguing about it. Curate your own page, display your interests, and SPOUT your beliefs. Don’t be obnoxious, a knucklehead, or a know-it-all on someone else’s page. Do YOU on YOUR own page.
04:22 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Bren
A
In response to True-Blue Spoutonian.
I firmly agree 💯
09:03 PM - Oct 15, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Love Miracles
B
Extremely good advice from which we all will benefit.
02:18 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Dorothy Wright
A
I totally agree with your comment @Cbrooks . After being on Twitter for fifteen years. I’ve learned to mute or block.
09:33 AM - Jun 14, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to Dorothy Wright.
Don’t you just love a good ‘block?’ 😆
09:40 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Carmen Gonzalez
A
In response to Dorothy Wright.
I concur. That block button does wonders. 😎
10:22 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
It is so easy to keep on scrolling. There are people on here whose content I generally like but maybe they will post one or two things I could do without (like OK pictures of meat really gross me out) and I just don't respond to those.
09:31 AM - Jun 14, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
See? You just scrolled on by. 😆👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
09:42 AM - Jun 14, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
Someone came on my page today to cause violence, accusing me of saying something in my quote tweet I did not say. They said I was brainwashed and should write something else. This Spouter read what they wanted to read to serve their own angry and sanctimonious agenda. I blocked them then had coffee.
09:02 PM - Jun 13, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to ♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell.
I’m sorry that happened to you. That’s exactly what I’m saying. That person could have riffed on their own page instead of trying to chastise you on your page.
09:14 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Anne King
A
One thing I really like about Spoutible is you don't see people rage-quote Tweeting their vendettas or literally driving people off the platform by dogpiling. What a horrible existence. I couldn't stand even being adjacent to it.
09:01 PM - Jun 13, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to Anne King.
Too exhausting and time-intensive. I just want peace, when and where possible.
09:21 PM - Jun 13, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
Someone came on my page today to cause violence, accusing me of saying something in my quote tweet I did not say. They said I was brainwashed and should write something else. This Spouter read what they wanted to read to serve their own angry and sanctimonious agenda. I blocked them then had coffee.
08:56 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Nicole
A
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
09:59 PM - Jun 12, 2023

Only followers of this user (RetiredLibrarian) can see their posts

Mark Wilson, MD
A
Props for resurrecting "knucklehead"!
04:50 PM - Jun 12, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to Mark Wilson, MD.
06:04 PM - Jun 12, 2023
SAJ
B
I agree 100 percent.

Something like that happened to me today... I just ignored it... :) Not worth the time.
04:41 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Bev Turner
A
100%. After awhile on here you learn how folks are going to react if you respond their spouts. I've learned a lot by listening.
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I saw someone post that they were leaving Spoutible, I think they didn’t like how the users engaged. My thought is just manage your stuff & people that get you will follow. You don’t have to be provocative on someone else’s page to get followers.
04:44 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Michael George
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Always good advice. In case you missed my earlier spout; Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment. Most of by bad judgments were a result of not listening...just sayin
01:21 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
So much this. There was a guy when I had FB who would only comment when he didn't agree with me, normally about a religious opinion, then got mad when i started ignoring. Like dude, I have more going on in my life than to spend time arguing with strangers on the internet
04:36 PM - Jun 11, 2023 (Edited)
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
Seriously, I just think people get so entrenched in their positions that they don’t realize they can do that on their own page. Maybe that’s just me. I don’t mind a respectful disagreement but some people get carried away. I’m not doing back & forth.
Gray Graham
A
I would agree with this with something like Spoutible but not on other platforms
04:33 PM - Jun 11, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to Gray Graham.
You’re correct about that on other sites.
04:46 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Iz Here
A
Wait! You mean this isn't Twitter?
Oh all right...😕
04:28 PM - Jun 11, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
In response to Iz Here.
Hilarious 😆
04:46 PM - Jun 11, 2023