Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
👍🏾
I'm a fierce supporter of Spoutible & a monthly donor, so I am literally investing in its success.

Most of what I see is coming from a place of goodwill and not tearing apart what's been built, and ppl shouldn't be bashed for that.

Respectful input & feedback is good for continued growth.
ميجان the Librarian @sassybibrarian
People need to chill about very mild comments about improvements to Spoutible
10:05 PM - Jun 15, 2023
10:32 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
I missed seeing all that excitement and it sounds like it’s a good thing. What a strange hill to die on, getting upset over a critique of the site. 🤷🏻‍♀️
10:46 PM - Jun 15, 2023
A
Yes, me too!
Obviously, since we all create our own timelines, I may not see some of the things other people are seeing and I acknowledge that.
But I have seen someone that I support get blasted for offering what I thought was valid concerns in a respectful manner and that’s not acceptable, IMHO.
In response to Mary OContrary.
11:05 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
There is an anti-Spoutible account on Twitter that posts screenshots of bullying here on Spoutible in their effort to discredit Bouzy and this community. They posted the whole story behind why Deirdre left. It’s unfortunate that a few here are reflecting poorly on the community at large.
11:32 PM - Jun 15, 2023 (Edited)
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
That's horrible! I haven't heard about that account.

However, they wouldn't do it if they weren't afraid of Spoutible.

Whatever "trouble" they're trying to show about this site is 1000 times worse on twtr so they can eat rocks.
12:44 AM - Jun 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}