Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
👍🏾
I'm a fierce supporter of Spoutible & a monthly donor, so I am literally investing in its success.

Most of what I see is coming from a place of goodwill and not tearing apart what's been built, and ppl shouldn't be bashed for that.

Respectful input & feedback is good for continued growth.
ميجان the Librarian @sassybibrarian
People need to chill about very mild comments about improvements to Spoutible
10:05 PM - Jun 15, 2023
10:32 PM - Jun 15, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Strong supporter here too and I just feel that people shouldn’t be jumped on for making some suggestions. I know we all feel protective of Spoutible but most folks critique in good faith
11:09 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
I missed seeing all that excitement and it sounds like it’s a good thing. What a strange hill to die on, getting upset over a critique of the site. 🤷🏻‍♀️
10:46 PM - Jun 15, 2023
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Yes, me too!
Obviously, since we all create our own timelines, I may not see some of the things other people are seeing and I acknowledge that.
But I have seen someone that I support get blasted for offering what I thought was valid concerns in a respectful manner and that’s not acceptable, IMHO.
11:05 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Rebecca E
A
I'm with you. Been a monthly donor since the start. I love it here and don't understand why people feel the need to complain. What @cbouzy and his team have accomplished in a short time is amazing. Embrace the experience.
10:42 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
I have seen a little of both. Constructive is great destructive is not. Nothing is ever perfect, that humans create. There is always room for improvement.
10:40 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
There is a huge difference between constructive criticism to improve something and destructive insult to destroy something.
10:37 PM - Jun 15, 2023
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
That's exactly right.
We need to be able to recognize the difference.
10:39 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
Exactly this!
10:33 PM - Jun 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}