Stephen Born
A
Can anyone help me get more followers. Trying to launch my sports talk YouTube show
10:59 AM - Jun 18, 2023
bron1us
A
In response to Stephen Born.
Subscribed and watched your Vid. I’m not much of a sports fan but I thought you did a really good job! We have a lot of people here that give sound advice. It’s a great place to learn anything! I will try and share your site with my friends who do like sports and share your posts as well! Welcome☺️
10:52 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
Try this: Go to explore, then people tab. Search for 'sports', and follow a bunch of those people. Many of them will follow back. We make our own timeline here, and the more people you follow who share interests with you, the more people will follow you. Me? I detest sports, all of them.
06:14 PM - Jun 18, 2023
dmark
A
I followed you although this is not my thing. Ne’er hurts to follow your followers.
06:12 PM - Jun 18, 2023
John Frost
A
I quickly looked at your YouTube channel. 1) thumbnails. Watch videos on how to make better ones. (Canva is your friend). 2) sound & lighting are crucial. Does your library have a podcast studio? 3) Work on eliminating your vocal tics (ums, uhs,). That's all the free advice I've got.
05:48 PM - Jun 18, 2023
John Frost
A
What's your advertising budget?
11:06 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Stephen Born
A
In response to John Frost.
Right now, word of mouth
05:34 PM - Jun 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}