Jill Wine-Banks
A
The most shocking revelation in this must-read article is the FBI's brazen refusal to work with DOJ -- though the DOJ higher ups were certainly not helping. When I was at DOJ, FBI didn't question collaboration.

https://www.washingtonpost...
08:53 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Ellen Mahoney
A
In response to Jill Wine-Banks.
This story is being widely accepted as fact and got a lot of traction because it plays to opinions that people are clinging to. I was dubious even before I started reading and more so afterwards. I looked up some of the sources and they are not necessarily impartial.
09:45 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Dan Eldredge
A
What I don't understand is *how* the FBI can refuse to cooperate with the DOJ because the FBI is *part* of the DOJ. This almost sounds more like insubordination than it does lack of cooperation.
10:00 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Mike C
A
Chris Wray sure acts like a plant. Has since day 1. Him & Comey have done as much damage to the institution as DFG.
09:54 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Dan Williams
A
Trump's corruption spread everywhere. What we needed was a bold DOJ that was going to rip that corruption ot from the roots.
09:34 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Phred
A
Jill - at this moment in time, today, do we the people trust the FBI? I’ve already trusted that our institutions would stand, but I’m scared. I’m actually scared where we are at.
09:32 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Lala Smith
B
I so appreciate and respect your comment on the way it used to be. Sad that it isn't that way now.
09:10 PM - Jun 19, 2023
KMRidgley / Artiste
A
What's your pin today, Jill?
08:57 PM - Jun 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}