Deirdre Assenza
A
Alright I feel like an ego-maniac for doing this but so many have suggested I send out a ping for any who missed the ruckus and don't know they are no longer following me. As I said, I'm a freak, I'm a weirdo, What the hell am I doin' here? Here's the ping. :) Thanks for echoes if this isn't gross.
01:00 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
In response to Deirdre Assenza.
You are a not a creep and you belong here. ;)
06:38 AM - Jun 22, 2023
Deirdre Assenza
A
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
Thank you HaloHalo that means the world. 😭
12:20 PM - Jun 22, 2023
Wojciech Kałuża
A
Deirdreee! 🫂 I'm happy that you came back. 💐
03:47 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Deirdre Assenza
A
In response to Wojciech Kałuża.
Thank you Wojciech! Yeah when I saw everything that was going down because I left I had to try to correct it. It's been brutal, but not as bad as it has been for those negatively affected by all the chaos. So here I am. Thank so much for the kindness. 💖💖💖
03:50 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes
A
Tapping into a memory ... a friendship ... I have a friend whose handle on another forum was freak (then).

We met up yesterday after 10 years of absence ... because lives, ya know?

It was wonderful; as if we had never lost touch ... reconnecting is the best, isn't it.
:)
04:23 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Deirdre Assenza
A
In response to Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes.
It is. 💖
09:12 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Sonia C
A
I was so happy to see your name come across my timeline! 🥰I’m not certain what happened, but grateful to see you’re back. Know you are loved, respected and appreciated my many. 💙🐳💙
01:10 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Deirdre Assenza
A
In response to Sonia C.
Aww thank you Sonia! You're so kind. Yeah never in a million years did I think so many would care so much about whether I stayed or left. I feel so terrible about all the chaos that erupted (not sure if you saw that either) but when I saw how destructive me leaving was I had to come back. 💖
01:12 AM - Jun 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}