Jeff Hudson
B
I'm listening to coworkers talking about how the #BidenHarris administration are making this country weak, and I know you all have been hearing other conservatives say the same thing. What are they so afraid of? Not to mention, #Trump made the US look completely INSANE, so there's that.
03:46 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Steve Herzfeld
A
In response to Jeff Hudson.
I was reading some of Boebert's tweets today. She said "the Biden regime" several times. [eyeroll]
Republicans and conservative media lie a lot. Their goal is to get people to vote for them or to not vote.
Let's keep educating people and encouraging them to vote blue.
05:21 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Sitara 68
A
My co-worker is constantly barking about things. That's cause she's a dog.

The joys of remote work. Sorry you have to listen to that. When I was in the office, we had a co-worker who use to gush about Orange Jesus constantly, even in meetings. I complained and it stopped.
04:17 PM - Feb 14, 2023
John Downs
A
They have been spoon fed disinformation in their news silos/social media algorithms
03:54 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Marcy Wagman
A
It's exactly the opposite:
-CHIPS Act brings tech manufacturing back fr. China
-Infrastructure Act salvaging and building new infrastructure, creating millions of jobs
-Stronger NATO
-Lower healthcare, Rx, energy costs
-Increase Medicare, SS bennies
-Protecting environment
What's their compl
03:53 PM - Feb 14, 2023
RA
A
It's hard for an authoritarian party to run as the "strongman" alternative to Dark Brandon, who out there making strong and unapologetic military decisions.
03:49 PM - Feb 14, 2023
alexandrasik
A
I would love to have some ready-to-go, non-confrontational rejoinders for when I hear stuff like this. I know a lot of the facts that disprove this (though they're really dealing in feelings, not facts), but I can so rarely deploy them in an effective way.
03:49 PM - Feb 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}