Matlock
A
#Spoutible tip: follow a lot of accounts and diversify your follows. There's no algorithm so if you don't follow you won't see much. Also, no one account can have pertinent things to say about *every* topic or event - you'll hear about more if you follow more.
04:19 PM - Feb 14, 2023
June Cleaver2.0
A
In response to Matlock.
Thanks for that tip.
05:29 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Paul Stadler
A
In response to Matlock.
The more open minded you can be, the more educated you can be.
04:48 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Raymond Hawkins
A
In response to Matlock.
I agree. As well as being a way to diversify the content, it resonates with the quieter feel of Spoutible. The loudest voice in the room may not be the most insightful.
04:37 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Matlock
A
In response to Raymond Hawkins.
True! The overly aggressive algorithms and celebrity driven nature of Twitter tended to make everyone pay attention to the same four or five accounts. Here I get to see a tiny piece of everyone.
04:39 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Colleen Kassner
A
In response to Matlock.
Also, if you click the three dots in the upper right it will show you who liked the post. You can friend them. And remember to echo the posts!
04:26 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Myke
A
In response to Matlock.
This is true, I want to diversify my own posts more, but there's just so much news to share.
04:21 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Matlock
A
In response to Myke.
It's a struggle of mine in particular. I can't comment on every news story. I can't shine a light on every issue. I can't celebrate every single person's achievements. But I can talk about *some* of them, and maybe with you all we can get everything covered.
04:22 PM - Feb 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}