J-Man
A
This is the biggest issue I'm facing with Spoutible. It's a place I see safety in, but not much other than politics. Hopefully with more people coming in, so will a broader spectrum of content Spouts.
Gabe Hoffman @Wolfgabe
Its important to diversify your content because a common criticism I see is that Spoutible feels too political at times and I am inclined to agree. Like I went to @goatburgler expecting to find stuff related to game development/animation but instead a vast majority of his posts are politics.
01:56 PM - Jun 14, 2023
12:03 AM - Jun 21, 2023
Bren
A
In response to J-Man.
As someone else said "make it what you want it to be" I see plenty of everything. Politics will be part of it but I see cats and dogs, plants , brilliant kids, cute kids, dancing grandma's. Hearts full and hearts empty needing to spout out and a spout back. Whales of tales happening
05:29 AM - Jun 22, 2023
Ola
A
In response to J-Man.
Go visit my timeline, check out my newest Spouts, and scroll for older Spouts. You will definitely be happy you did. Welcome. 🤗 😁
05:10 AM - Jun 22, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

J-Man
A
In response to aaron.
Didn't think about it like that. That's a great idea. Appreciate the encouragement!
12:13 AM - Jun 21, 2023
Blue Democrat
B
In response to J-Man.
I've been seeing more people spouting about music. I'm sure more people that join will spout about other topics.
12:07 AM - Jun 21, 2023
J-Man
A
In response to Blue Democrat.
That's great to hear. I'm putting that Explore tab to work 😆
12:09 AM - Jun 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}