Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
Fanone's assailant.
--
Again. You need not be white to uphold White Supremacy (for those of y'all confused that he's brown like me.)

This spout was deleted.

04:40 PM - Jun 21, 2023 (Edited)
Bev Turner
A
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
I know that what you're saying is spot on but still find it confusing. Hard to wrap my brain around. Other examples are Tim Scott and Enrique Tarrio
04:45 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Immigrants quickly learn that it is better to be anything but Black and double down when you are in the "conditionally white" category. Add in that only white English speaking Americans see White Spanish speaking Americans as anything but white and yeah. Here we are
05:25 PM - Jun 21, 2023
A
White supremacy so depends on folks like us embracing Anti-Blackness. It's also a reason they are trying to recruit Latine, Asian and other youths online. Also adds a layer of plausible deniability.
In response to Salma Typhii.
05:30 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Ground Control
A
Got a REAL nasty feeling that as the supply of gullible whites gets smaller and smaller, that's exactly where their future recruitment efforts are going to be.
06:42 PM - Jun 21, 2023
A
In response to Ground Control.
I'm afraid it's going to get there if not started already. Also some teens are finding community in these groups (like those who join gangs) because they feel like outcasts otherwise. Add the racial factor to being bullied and feeling alone (been there, went into band).
06:55 PM - Jun 21, 2023 (Edited)
Salma Typhii
A
Proximity to power is a hell of a drug. I'm a cis het white woman, I get it
05:33 PM - Jun 21, 2023
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
As do I. We're promised so much only to be the first dropped when shit hits the fan, unbeknownst.
05:35 PM - Jun 21, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}