Sassy Bee
A
Folks can say what they want about remote work being bad but it's BS, the individuals themselves beg to differ & experience better quality of life. Almost on par with Finland, Iceland or Denmark in terms of work life balance & they're the highest in the world in that department
08:14 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Anne Lutz Fernandez
A
In response to Sassy Bee.
The scare tactics won't work. I wrote a bit about them here:
11:15 AM - Jun 22, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
In response to Anne Lutz Fernandez.
Great read 📚👍👏👌 I can't believe Rattner actually blames remote workers for SVB failure, its not our job to rescue them & lolol at the furniture company & their bad graphic, that's what folks will look like if they stay in the office working like the companies want us too, they have it backwards
11:38 AM - Jun 22, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
Not everyone is that woman’s husband. Good for him, but many do not have this.
10:11 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
Not universally so. I have many patients who have experienced greater anxiety and depression as a result of the structure and rituals that have gone out the window because of this.
10:10 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Dave Sloan
A
Of course, they never listen or look at the data that proves their opinion wrong cause they got to where they are by stepping on and crushing ppl to climb the ladder and not give a fuck. They get their power and money by making everyone subservient.
08:32 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Dave Sloan
A
When I was a manager and most of my employees were in different offices around the country, I tried to explain to uppers that what is the diff b/w that and WFH. None. If you are a good leader, your team wants to succeed. And you can tell if people are slacking w/o monitoring software.
08:26 PM - Jun 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}