Susannah
A
I'm not sure I want to stay. Spoutible touted itself as a true twitter replacement, a place we could all be safer.

Then it appears to have left sex workers, kinksters, and other groups at specific risk of harassment & abuse online, to fend for themselves on twitter.

Disappointingly judgemental!
06:01 PM - Feb 14, 2023 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
In response to Susannah.
To your knowledge, has any sex workers, kinksters and the rest tried coming here and been rejected? If so, why?

That said, it's more than obvious that the dead bird app is no longer safe for ANYONE who isn't a creep. The latter needs to GTFO...their mental health will thank them.
06:05 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Susannah
A
Are you purposefully missing the point? 🤔
In response to Ground Control.
06:10 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Susannah.
No...I'm asking questions in the hope of getting a grasp of the situation. What you've said so far has prompted said questions. As a freelancer who has lived hand to mouth and an outcast who calls no community home, I want what's best for the folks you speak of while they're here.
06:13 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Susannah
A
In response to Ground Control.
OK so the point then is that if sex workers can't use the platform to earn their living like everyone else & kinksters & other adults who enjoy talking about sexual things can't talk about what they enjoy here, then it's making us not welcome at all. Just a barrier up to us making it pointless.
06:18 PM - Feb 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}