Christopher Bouzy
A
Spoutible has more updates about what is happening in Russia than cable news networks.
05:34 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Elena
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
09:32 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
Definitely, I stopped watching the news over here, I don't even watch sky news(yes murdoch owned) headlines and my cnn channel isn't working properly since we had heavy rain that's affected my satellite dish, funnily enough it's the only channel that was affected...mmm i like that 😁
04:20 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
I've curated a list of reputable accounts on Telegram. When the news heated up, I brought some of those tidbits here after corroborating on a couple of accounts. I was afraid I was flooding Spoutible too much with Russia news. There was appreciation for the news so I kept it up.
04:36 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Katara Dixson
A
I don’t understand why the US news isn’t covering this more?!
02:32 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
This is a vital step in Spoutible’s evolution.

I was very happy to see good updates on Russia right here on #Spoutible . Those of us who follow world events need access to reliable information.

It’s happening, @cbouzy ! 😎
01:38 PM - Jun 24, 2023
KittyTrvls
A
Specifically, more *reliable* updates.
12:30 PM - Jun 24, 2023 (Edited)
Steven Baker
A
Anyone have a list of some good folks to follow on Spoutible for updates on news from Russia?
09:42 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Misha Van Mollusq
A
I’ve noticed.
Here and mastodon .
Who needs twitter ?
09:18 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Anna Babitsky
A
We need a bit more from Ukraine here, such accounts like Kyiv Independent and Ukraine24. And we need a way to funnel specific topics. I am still forced to go to the bird for updates from Ukraine.
09:04 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Kelly Gilbert
A
I did see Richard Engel giving a detailed update/explanation on MSNBC last night around 11pm. Most of it went over my head, though, as I had a difficult time keeping all the unfamiliar names straight.
08:45 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Shawn Scott
A
It’s also more trustworthy as the blue checks here are actually verified. I implore any Tweeterbox users still active over there to remind news orgs that Spoutible still verifies.
07:22 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
Not surprising at all. That said, quickly released information about this fast moving situation, let alone real time reporting, is hard to come by. Especially since Putin gutted/obliterated any non state media news sources.
06:56 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Ajit Thomas
A
Still have not figured out how I can do specific searches to curate feeds here like I could in Twitter..
06:52 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Ajit Thomas.
If you go to the Explore page, you can search for hashtags. I published many Russia updates yesterday under #RussiaCoup then you can follow that hashtag and it will feed into your timeline.
04:32 AM - Jun 25, 2023
biochemcoachuni
A
Wish the reports were better verified, but I'm glued to my feed. This is a fascinating turn of events.
06:39 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
I don't know how many journalists we have on board here, but there are a lot of us that pay attention and cite (mostly) credible sources. As in, there may be a few that jump the gun or reference secondhand problematic sources, but most deal in straight, firsthand information.
06:17 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Don Anderson
A
I noticed all the ‘major’ websites were hours behind. Great job!👍
06:14 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Jess Martin
A
Good.
05:55 AM - Jun 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}