Christopher Bouzy
A
Ignoring abuse and targeted harassment doesn’t stop it, it just emboldens the abuser(s). I did ignore them for months, and they expanded their abuse and targeted harassment to Spoutible users.
Teresa Simmons @Simmonst003
@cbouzy please stop giving them space and recognition on Twitter. IMO they need to be ignored to stop them.
10:11 PM - Jun 24, 2023
04:11 AM - Jun 25, 2023

Only followers of this user (MonMarch) can see their posts

E Z
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
“Bullies are always to be found where there are cowards.”

— Gandhi
10:46 PM - Mar 03, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
Fight back. It’s the only way.
10:37 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Mark Wilson, MD
A
I get the well intentioned advise we give to those receiving abuse from social media, but there is no right answer and I’d like to think general support/empathy is better than advice (unless, of course, advice was asked for)
08:11 AM - Jun 26, 2023
Mark Wilson, MD
A
In response to Mark Wilson, MD.
Argh: advice
08:43 AM - Jun 26, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
Exactly right. They need to be called out!
01:23 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Diane Wilshere
A
Personally I cheer you for fighting back. Tired of the other social media sites allowing the abuse to run unchecked
01:03 PM - Jun 25, 2023
SueinAZ
A
Some folks who tried Spoutible complain on Twitter that they have less than 100 followers so it isn’t worth it. I, on the other hand, have 19 followers on Twitter and over 900 here. It isn’t hard to gain followers-you are free to spout and reply without fear of abuse. That’s the difference.
12:48 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
In response to SueinAZ.
half of the people over there are fake
07:55 PM - Feb 26, 2024
Marie Jamison
A
Facts! Sussex supporters have tried ignoring but mainstream media will source information from social media. Even if they say the information can’t be confirmed; the amplified gossip is never corrected even when officially debunked. Disinformation is dangerous & exhausting.
09:50 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Misha Van Mollusq
A
The only effective way to “ignore them” is to block them or ban them
09:45 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Ale Am
A
Thank you @cbouzy for being the strength, the voice of all those who do not have this ability and sometimes the possibility, because it is not easy to oppose them, and consequently suffer, swallow the constant falsehoods, insults and always feel in danger, isolated and threatened. Thanks 🐳 💎
09:29 AM - Jun 25, 2023 (Edited)
ksagendo
A
When these kinds of people are told to reevaluate their lives I hope they take it to heart.
08:20 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Barbara Jean
A
It's just sad that anybody has to tolerate this. Why can't people just live their lives, mind their own business and leave other people alone? These people have a sickness.
08:14 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Janice Mac
A
@Cbouzy This might be something for Gavin de Becker to help with. He is a leader in the field of how to handle abusers, stalkers, harassers, etc. His book, The Gift of Fear, has been a big help for so many.
06:04 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:56 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Dorota Hassee
A
You have to call them out. It's not recognition, but firm and consistent statement of truth, facts and exposure of bullshit. The more people do it, the better defence system will be in place, and this will eventually suffocate these bustards.
05:06 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
If there is one thing the last decade should have taught us all, its that ignoring fascist scum won't make them go away.

Go get 'em, @cbouzy
04:20 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Will
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
05:04 AM - Jun 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}