Mark Rubin
A
This is a test to figure out which Reply button to use when making threads! The choice is between:

(a) the “spout a reply” icon (callout containing three dots), and

(b) the big blue “Reply to @MARKRUBIN ” button

Or maybe it doesn’t matter! Anyway, please ignore! 😊

1/5
10:45 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Brent Maverick
A
In response to Mark Rubin.
I see you're having the same order issues I did, where they pop up either in reverse order or double-nested. If you figure out a method, even if it's convoluted and requires summersaults and typing blindfolded on a non-qrty keyboard, let us all know.
11:12 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Brent Maverick
A
In response to Brent Maverick.
Huh. I also see now that my response interrupts all of your subsequent thread tweets... that could be problematic...
11:13 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Mark Rubin
A
And you're right; When I click on Thread above my 1/5 initial Spout now, your replies come up first. Seems like a bit of a problem for Threaders!
11:20 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Brent Maverick
A
Um... I think a bigger problem is finding your replies to my replies. Sweet gravy this is hard... It's like a game a whack-a-mole to find it.

if replies blow up the thread directly, I may just have to wait until they flesh it out a bit more.

Any idea if one can link from one spout to the n
11:23 PM - Feb 14, 2023 (Edited)
Mark Rubin
A
I know! Standard replies don't enter Mentions. You have to manually add the person's handle for that to happen ( @livingthatclife 😊).

But you can quote tweet with links, if that’s what you mean: E.g., https://spoutible.com/thread/947407
11:28 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Brent Maverick
A
(You can delete this whole thread, BTW, I didn't mean to mess up your test but I appreciate the live feedback.)

Regarding linking, I was thinking maybe one could spout like normal, then create a spout of links to the next spout? 😆
11:32 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Mark Rubin
A
Happy to delete it if you like (let me know). But I almost think its a good illustration of at least users' confusion over how to Thread @Spoutible
11:35 PM - Feb 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}