Mollagus ?
A
thread 1/4
Just returned from listening to the National Symphony Orchestra perform the music of the legendary John Williams, Star Wars across the films. Star Wars means so much to me, but my family got to experience this as well. The music hit so many nostalgic chords as I held back tears at times.
05:13 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Mollagus ?
A
thread 2/4
My first experience was being taken by my dad to the theater as a 3 year old. It was a time I will never forget. My parents were glad to encourage my love of the films. Like many of us of immigrants, Star Wars was a way to feel American. Sci-Fi and Horror communities were always kind to me.
05:16 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Mollagus ?
A
thread 3/4
The music just brought so much life to the films. It was beyond moving to hear songs like "Across the Stars", "Duel of the Fates", "Leia" and "Yoda's Theme" to bring back thoughts of what the characters must have felt as those sequences played.
05:19 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Mollagus ?
A
thread 4/4
Classical music is a true emotional experience.
05:20 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Mollagus ?.
There's nothing like a live symphony. My first was Cleveland's Symphony doing Beethoven. I was 10 years old and I still think it was magical.
05:17 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Mollagus ?
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Live music is undoubtedly life giving. Especially music with many instruments and written as if it was meant to strike your very own heart.
10:32 PM - Jun 25, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}