Also Wonderwoman
A
I need to update my resume and find a new job but for some reason - even though I write up processes and product requirements all the time - I have a really hard time with my resume. Any help or well wishes would be appreciated.
07:52 PM - Jun 25, 2023
thoughts of joy
A
In response to Also Wonderwoman.
self-promotion is really challenging for me, so I get it. are you on LinkedIn to let your network know you are job hunting?
07:55 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Also Wonderwoman
A
It's so hard! Yes I'm on linked in but part of my network includes my current job so I don't want them to know I'm looking. My boss is horrible but has management fooled. So i can't risk it.
In response to thoughts of joy.
07:56 PM - Jun 25, 2023
thoughts of joy
A
In response to Also Wonderwoman.
ooohhh. that would be awkward! management takes awhile to catch on to the managers who know how to manage up but not down.
07:59 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Also Wonderwoman
A
Yeah I'm looking forward to my exit interview but first gotta get a better job with more pay, higher title and not that azzhole as a boss.
08:00 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Also Wonderwoman
A
I think my biggest problem is I feel like writing about myself in a resume is like bragging and as a woman who's almost 50 in tech it's not easy to find the right balance to get a chance at an interview.
08:03 PM - Jun 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}