Also Wonderwoman
A
I need to update my resume and find a new job but for some reason - even though I write up processes and product requirements all the time - I have a really hard time with my resume. Any help or well wishes would be appreciated.
07:52 PM - Jun 25, 2023
thoughts of joy
A
In response to Also Wonderwoman.
self-promotion is really challenging for me, so I get it. are you on LinkedIn to let your network know you are job hunting?
07:55 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Also Wonderwoman
A
In response to thoughts of joy.
It's so hard! Yes I'm on linked in but part of my network includes my current job so I don't want them to know I'm looking. My boss is horrible but has management fooled. So i can't risk it.
07:56 PM - Jun 25, 2023
thoughts of joy
A
ooohhh. that would be awkward! management takes awhile to catch on to the managers who know how to manage up but not down.
07:59 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Also Wonderwoman
A
Yeah I'm looking forward to my exit interview but first gotta get a better job with more pay, higher title and not that azzhole as a boss.
In response to thoughts of joy.
08:00 PM - Jun 25, 2023
thoughts of joy
A
got it. the nice thing about LinkedIn is that it’s formatted so you can work on it in small pieces. Then you can update your resume. turn off the notification that sends updates when you make changes? or chunk down your resume offline?
08:04 PM - Jun 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}