JeniLynn
A
Today was my trans son's 17th birthday. Yep, Valentine's Day baby 💜

When he blew out his candles, I made a wish too. I wished that no matter what career he chooses, no matter who he decides to love, and no matter where he ends up living....

I need him to be safe. Always.
12:21 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Pat Andrea
B
In response to JeniLynn.
Happy birthday yo your son!! 💜🎂
01:10 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Travis Swanson
A
In response to JeniLynn.
Happy birthday to your son! I hope both of your wishes come true. Thank you for being an LGBTQ ally, and most importantly being the unconditionally supportive and loving parent to your son! 🏳️‍⚧️ ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 🏳️‍🌈
12:55 AM - Feb 15, 2023
JeniLynn
A
In response to Travis Swanson.
There was never another option. He's my child. Our job is to love, protect, guide and love some more. None of that comes with an expiration date.

Plus, it's hard not to love the kid. He's pretty fantastic 😁
01:02 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Kevin Gangel
A
In response to JeniLynn.
Not saying I think it’s the best thing for her, or even what I think she’ll want, but she needed to know there is ALWAYS a place that is safe, somewhere she belongs, a place that is hers.
#ProtectTransKids
12:28 AM - Feb 15, 2023
JeniLynn
A
In response to Kevin Gangel.
Yes, yes, yes. All of this! I'm sure your daughter appreciated hearing she'll always be welcome at home no matter her age.
12:34 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Kevin Gangel
A
In response to JeniLynn.
Early days of our trans daughter coming out, she was overwhelmed registering for university, the idea of growing up, getting a job one day, having to live away from home someday. I grabbed her, hugged her, told her she never has to move out if she doesn’t want. She said really? I said, up to you.
12:27 AM - Feb 15, 2023
JeniLynn
A
In response to Kevin Gangel.
Omg. We literally just had this discussion with him tonight. He's starting to feel that pressure loom over as he gets closer to that 18 mark.

His dad and I both reassured him that he can live at home as long as he needs to. There's no days counting down in our house.
12:31 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to JeniLynn.
Safe! All us moms have our hands on his back. ❤️
12:25 AM - Feb 15, 2023
JeniLynn
A
In response to Diana Beach.
This brought tears to my eyes :')

Thank you. Truly, thank you so much Xo
12:27 AM - Feb 15, 2023