Lizzie
A
For your consideration:
I saw a spout criticizing those of us who did not sign up w/ our actual names

For some of us it's a matter of safety. Our lives, home communities, jobs make it dangerous to expose ourselves on ANY public platform

Please don't assume we are hiding behind a keyboard
05:21 AM - Feb 12, 2023
ThePhilo Sopherking?
A
In response to Lizzie.
On that other platform, I knew a whole lot of folks who used real names (assuming that those folks were being forthright and honest) but never engaged in convos or anything other than retweet. A lack of original statements or routine engagement is way more wierd and sets off much more flags⚠️🤔
03:35 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Lizzie
A
In response to ThePhilo Sopherking?.
Our last name is pretty unique-- I originally used my real name over there until it became dangerous to do so.
10:10 PM - Feb 14, 2023
ThePhilo Sopherking?
A
In response to Lizzie.
Spoutible just feels like the diet we all needed to shed that pesky dead weight that's hounded us all these years. When I login, I swear I feel a hundred lbs lighter!🏃💨
04:11 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Lizzie
A
Oh my gosh, doesn't it though?
And I find, for me, hope has returned. I just love this place!
05:17 AM - Feb 15, 2023
ThePhilo Sopherking?
A
In response to Lizzie.
YES INDEED MY LADY!💯

There's something refreshing about not swimming in a cesspool of sewage (which is what that bird app has been reduced to) and coming up with racists, fascists, homophobists and every other vile ist's in existence stuck to me like blood leeches everytime I posted truth & facts
03:32 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Lizzie
A
I think you were brave to keep posting. Their mere existence forced me into silence years ago.
06:25 AM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}