Bowerydoll
A
Daily reminder to INFINITY for every white spouter here. Never roll up on a person of color's spout, assume that it centers you & start to "teach." This person commented on a spout that was aimed at my sisters & brothers of color here last night. NOT👏🏾 EVERYTHING 👏🏾IS👏🏾 ABOUT👏🏾 YOU!!!👏🏾
C. Norton @NortonCow
I agree with everything except to the reference to 'your truth'. You have a perspective, opinion, worldview, or belief, but truth is the same for everyone. The goal is to get everyone to see 'the' truth and not ignore it. Everyone having their own truth is what got us in our current state.
10:37 AM - Jun 28, 2023
10:50 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
Thanks for your original post and sorry there is even the need to make that request infinity times …. “The truth is the same for everybody”. What ??!!
09:17 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
09:25 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Ground Control
A
Speaking as a white man myself, THAT post has to be the most cluelessly entitled thing I've seen in a while and I've seen some doozies. That "truth" argument is a fave of several despicable stripes of moral coward. They can miss me with that.
06:38 PM - Jun 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Ground Control.
Thank you 🖐🏾❤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
06:44 PM - Jun 28, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
Funny, he said he agreed with everything you said even though it was clear that he did not -- and he contradicted everything Harry Belafonte said as well.

Clueless, racist, arrogant. Dude needs to learn how to listen and not talk so much.

I'm sorry this happened again.
11:43 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
Thank you for hearing me, Brooklyn. This racist crap really messed with my morning. I work with white men just like him. It's like death by a 1,000 microaggressions every day. Too damn much. Thank you for what you said🖐🏾❤
06:15 PM - Jun 28, 2023 (Edited)
Tricia
A
The arrogance of this man denying your truth. He is not only disrespectful, he is wrong!
11:32 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Tricia.
Thank u, Tricia🔥
11:35 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Yes ma'am. Sometimes us white folks just need to listen, ask questions, and sit with it awhile.
11:09 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Thank u, Bev🖐🏾❤
11:12 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Joan H
A
I am actually speechless. Your post was/is beautiful, encouraging, powerful. For someone to find one thing to disagree with is really something.
Thanks for the wisdom of Harry Belafonte🕊️
11:01 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Joan H.
You're so welcome, sis🖐🏾❤This fool kicked my day off in a bad way. None of us need this kind of racist, infantilizing mess. I came to Spoutible hoping to get away from white folks who do this exhausting mess. I have enough daily stress w/ the white coworkers I have who constantly do this shit.
11:05 AM - Jun 28, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
Phew! And right under that quote from Harry Belafonte.
11:00 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
Amen, sis, right????🔥 The fucking caucacity really smacked me in the face and I don't need it right now. And this was the first spout I saw today. I'm on my way to work right now and I'm surrounded by white fools like this every day. I don't need this shit. My post was meant for US.
11:10 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
??? Truth is the same for everyone??
I’m sorry this happened here
10:57 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Bethany Garden Witch.
Thank u, Bethany🖐🏾🔥
11:27 AM - Jun 28, 2023