Bowerydoll
A
Daily reminder to INFINITY for every white spouter here. Never roll up on a person of color's spout, assume that it centers you & start to "teach." This person commented on a spout that was aimed at my sisters & brothers of color here last night. NOT👏🏾 EVERYTHING 👏🏾IS👏🏾 ABOUT👏🏾 YOU!!!👏🏾
C. Norton @NortonCow
I agree with everything except to the reference to 'your truth'. You have a perspective, opinion, worldview, or belief, but truth is the same for everyone. The goal is to get everyone to see 'the' truth and not ignore it. Everyone having their own truth is what got us in our current state.
10:37 AM - Jun 28, 2023
10:50 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Joan H
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
I am actually speechless. Your post was/is beautiful, encouraging, powerful. For someone to find one thing to disagree with is really something.
Thanks for the wisdom of Harry Belafonte🕊️
11:01 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
You're so welcome, sis🖐🏾❤This fool kicked my day off in a bad way. None of us need this kind of racist, infantilizing mess. I came to Spoutible hoping to get away from white folks who do this exhausting mess. I have enough daily stress w/ the white coworkers I have who constantly do this shit.
In response to Joan H.
11:05 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Joan H
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
I don’t understand why there’s a need for anyone to comment anything negative. In a sense to silence you/us. That is wild!
And like another commenter said, right under that beautiful quote from Harry Belafonte. Nope. Not today, not on Spoutible🤷🏾‍♀️
We’ve got this, and you’re all good🙌🏾❤️
11:10 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Joan H.
Thank u, sis🖐🏾❤They have no damn idea the damage & harm they do to us with mess like that. Lord, I'm trying to let it go b/c I'm gonna have a day FULL of dealing with other white folks like them. My blood pressure is still spiked. Thank you for hearing me, Joan.
11:16 AM - Jun 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}