Ronald Alexander
A
All I want for Christmas is just a third to start giving a shit and I promise you we will have nice things
07:56 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Ian Hannin
C
In response to Ronald Alexander.
What nice shit did 8 years of Obama's neoliberal policies give us? Trump, wars, and the working class moving into tents under every overpass.
This chart is exactly backwards. The green bit are the people who actually give a shit.
10:58 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Ian Hannin.
I guess the economy going to shit under Bush gets shoved down the memory hole and as far as PBO giving us the MORON, all that tells me is a lot of people who share your skin color lost their minds because finally a Black man was in charge, did a better job and that was a bridge too far for y'all.
11:24 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Ian Hannin
C
I voted for Obama twice, because I was a chump. Obama, who gave us Romney Care, refused to codify RvW, shafted the working class on behalf of the banks, and let W skate after his war crimes. But keep pretending people didn't want Hillary because Obama was black, while we vote for Cornel West.
11:34 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Ian Hannin.
Good golly molly how uninformed can one be!!!! Please old wise one tell us how on gods green Earth would single-payer or whatever the hell you call it was going to pass a Senate with the Finance chaired by Max Baucus? The rest of that shit is just that. SHIT!! Don't you ever call yourself an ally
11:49 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Kevin Delgado
A
Baucus was so awful, his office was basically a revolving door for lobbyists. It's miraculous that anything got through at all with "friends" like him and Joe Lieberman
02:39 PM - Jun 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}