Diane Turner
A
thread 1/2
@sstan99 posted a #hamilton moment. Inspired me to share:

When Broadway was shut down during pandemic, Tavern on the Green hosted musical stars to do cabaret.

Here’s Arianna DeBose, who played the bullet in the show. .She sings You’ll Be Back”. (cut to 20mb)

This is before she won her Oscar.
10:57 AM - Jun 29, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Diane Turner.
This is amazing! To upload the entire video, you can upload it to a YouTube account (if you have one) and paste the link.

The performer of that song has to have swagger and DeBose has it!
09:47 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Thanks Stewart! I will try to do that w YouTube and share the link with you. She was fabulous. Yes. She has the swagger. Share with your daughter!
10:14 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
I just uploaded to YouTube but it looks blurry. What am I doing wrong?
10:40 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
In response to Diane Turner.
She is a phenomenal talent! The original cast of Hamilton had so many superstars! Lin Manuel Miranda really has a flair for showcasing great singers.
11:09 AM - Jun 29, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
She is extraordinary! Yes the whole cast. Wish I could have posted full number. I fangirled and got my picture taken w her. I said to my friend: In February she is winning the Oscar and we’ll never get this close again.

If you are a musical fan I hope you watch Schmigedoon. She’s great.
11:12 AM - Jun 29, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
They also bring their distinct styles: Leslie Odom Jr. in Wait For It, Daveed in Guns & Ships, of course, Pippa in Burn, Renee in Satisfied, etc.

Isa Briones (🇵🇭) who was in Picard is Hamilton (not original cast). Her rendition of Blue Skies:
https://youtu.be/6nVpMQRU3...

@Hereforthepopcorn
Star Trek: Picard - The Return of "Blue Skies" - YouTube

Isa Briones and composer Jeff Russo delve into the recording of "Blue Skies" for the Star Trek: Picard Season 1 finale. Stream full episodes of Star Trek: Pi...

08:57 PM - Jun 29, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}