Diane Turner
A
thread 1/2
@sstan99 posted a #hamilton moment. Inspired me to share:

When Broadway was shut down during pandemic, Tavern on the Green hosted musical stars to do cabaret.

Here’s Arianna DeBose, who played the bullet in the show. .She sings You’ll Be Back”. (cut to 20mb)

This is before she won her Oscar.
10:57 AM - Jun 29, 2023
Diane Turner
A
thread 2/2
12:48 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Diane Turner.
What a wonderful voice and great stage presence! @bron1us
08:09 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Jess Martin.
She ridiculously talented. Her best talent is dancer and she doesn’t use it here,
10:56 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
Oh but I did go to Tavern on the Green once, back in the 90s. Their food sucked, but they were so snooty. The dude was standing there all snooty with a basket of bread and tongs and made me select one piece of bread. I'm like WTF, just give me a basket of bread.
02:02 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Minnie the Pooh.
90s Tavern on the Green was snooty tacky and sucked. We thought it was too touristy to go.

2020s Tavern is awesome. Really friendly. Put a big bar in the garden and a great new bar inside. that have become hang staple for locals. Live Music Thurs to Saturday.

Food better but $$$. So I just drink.
02:07 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
Should include @bron1us as she is going to see Singing in the Rain. And @AnnDraulans cuz she's sorta back. I know nothing of culture, so I am here to learn Diane.
01:59 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Yes bronfus1 and @AnnDraulans … of course you are included in #CultureClub is you don’t mind being tagged. Along w @JessMartin … we need to school Minnie.

I am more shy about tagging than “Jessie and the Bear.” (Kind of like Smokey and the Bear)

One day hopefully we’ll have groups we can tag.
02:02 PM - Jun 29, 2023
bron1us
A
Loooove it! Thank you! ☺️ I am all about the musicals😂❣️
04:53 PM - Jun 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}