Alyssa Milano
A
Today, 5 of the 6 justices who banned affirmative action were white. Of those five, four attended Ivy League schools. It has never been more obvious that we need to reform the court. #SCOTUSIsCorrupt
#AffirmativeAction #sorrynotsorry

https://open.spotify.com/e...
01:03 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Jon E Mnemonic
B
In response to Alyssa Milano.
In the last 7 years, we've learned how ridiculous our governmental system is. It's a fragile honor-system that can't function properly now because the CONservatives in it have no honor. This country is doomed if it isn't repaired & that's what the CONS want.
02:53 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Step 1. Win control of the House, Senate (50 seats NOT counting Manchin or Sinema), and keep the White House in 2024.

Step 2. Gut the filibuster.

Step 3. Expand SCOTUS, and introduce ethics rules while we're at it.

Everything depends on this. Nothing else is worth talking about until we do this.
01:57 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Graig Mellon
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
I'm also going to add this but please focus on local races like statewide, judicial, and state legislature races... they're very important as well.

Down ballot races can help boost federal US House/Senate races and presidential races. Plus compete everywhere and not leave them uncontested.
11:43 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Yvette
A
Alyssa, you should RUN for Office! You’d be great. You have name recognition which is a huge plus starting out. You’re a progressive woman.
01:51 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Nora Nanza
A
Alyssa!!! I didn't know you joined Spoutible.
This make me very very happy! 😁
01:10 PM - Jun 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}