Alyssa Milano
A
Today, 5 of the 6 justices who banned affirmative action were white. Of those five, four attended Ivy League schools. It has never been more obvious that we need to reform the court. #SCOTUSIsCorrupt
#AffirmativeAction #sorrynotsorry

https://open.spotify.com/e...
01:03 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Alyssa Milano.
Step 1. Win control of the House, Senate (50 seats NOT counting Manchin or Sinema), and keep the White House in 2024.

Step 2. Gut the filibuster.

Step 3. Expand SCOTUS, and introduce ethics rules while we're at it.

Everything depends on this. Nothing else is worth talking about until we do this.
01:57 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Graig Mellon
A
I'm also going to add this but please focus on local races like statewide, judicial, and state legislature races... they're very important as well.

Down ballot races can help boost federal US House/Senate races and presidential races. Plus compete everywhere and not leave them uncontested.
In response to Anton Brakhage.
11:43 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Graig Mellon.
Agreed.

I wonder how many "red" states and counties we lose races in simply because nobody bothers to contest them.

Make the fuckers fight for every inch!
11:50 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Graig Mellon
A
In 2022 in a number of red/non-voting states, we let too many State House and State Senate seats go uncontested, as well as 25 US House seats that had no Dem on the ballot.

Some states it's really bad and the time has come to say it's time to run for something and not let this happen again.
11:46 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Susan Gstv
A
Can I jump in from the UK. I watched this Podcast last week. I found it interesting. The UK cannot afford the US 2 become a fascist state. The RW Christian Fundies r sponsoring conferences over here, attended by senior Govt Ministers. I want u2 obliterate the GOP.
https://youtu.be/7pEMg9CGj...
Republicans get BAD NEWS as Voters FLEE and Democrats FIGHT BACK | PoliticsGirl - YouTube

How many emails a day do you get from people claiming if you don’t send money immediately democracy will die and it’ll be all your fault? How many texts do y...

09:30 AM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}