Jamie Schler
A
Airbnb has already ruined the rental market and negatively impacted the hotel business so why not trigger a housing market crash, too?

https://www.newsweek.com/a...
07:00 AM - Jun 29, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to Jamie Schler.
Since consumers have been told by 'experts' that housing inventory has been low, which contributes to higher prices, why would more inventory in the form of AirBnB properties be a negative? --A Dumb 🐰 Asking
09:32 AM - Jun 29, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
There's such a housing shortage, this actually will help by lowering prices while increasing supply. It also will allow the neighborhoods destroyed by AirBnB a chance to recover.
In response to Trust No One, Inc..
02:12 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to PhoenixWomanMN.
I will watch this speculation for real market effect since I seek to purchase a property this year. I always side-eye these 'click-baityesque' articles until I find more data sources on the subject. I fell for the headline.🙄
05:37 PM - Jun 29, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
In response to Trust No One, Inc..
What will most likely happen is that the people who got into it late will get out of it just as municipalities escalate their war on the concept. The AirBnBers who survive the bubble's slow deflating will probably be allowed to keep operating, but when they sell it'll have to be to non-AirBnBers.
05:45 PM - Jun 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}