King Lavender-licous
A
If we weren't fighting for basic rights I'd agree with being picky.

If we weren't constantly fighting off republicans who want to tear down everything we've ever built, I could understand being picky.

Picky is a luxury. We’ve got to survive and hope we make it to picky.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
11:00 PM - Jun 29, 2023
12:19 AM - Jun 30, 2023 (Edited)
David 1914
A
In response to King Lavender-licous.
I don’t see where voting for Dems all these years have helped. If you believe that a duopoly is all we will ever have then you continue to vote for the Dems. But if you believe the Dems can should be replaced with a less conservative party then things might have to get worse before they get better.
10:02 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to David 1914.
It’s a cold hard fact that if we don’t face the reality that right now we have a two party Democracy and we need to elect the Dem who is not trying to actively and permanently destroy it- if we don’t face this reality you won’t have a chance in hell to create another party- ever - again - period.
10:35 AM - Jun 30, 2023
David 1914
A
I don’t disagree with this. My contention is that just saying Vote Blue doesn’t solve this issue. There needs to a zealous desire to run roughshod over what the Repubs have done over the last couple of decades and I don’t see that being discussed. Just Vote Blue and let’s keep our fingers crossed.
In response to Evolve Undefined.
10:57 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to David 1914.
I agree 💯 & I’m not happy with what I see as Dem apathy & ineffectiveness… however we don’t have the luxury right now of anything other then voting for Biden to keep certain destruction from the GOP at bay. People get confused & hopeless with some of this criticism of the Dems- we need every vote !
02:08 AM - Jul 01, 2023
David 1914
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
I agree and I will vote for Biden in 24. I was simply trying to have a nuisance conversation beyond Vote Blue No Matter Who.

But I'm done. I've learned my lesson. I am going to enjoy my day out and about with my wife. I truly hope you have a wonderful day.
05:14 AM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}