King Lavender-licous
A
If we weren't fighting for basic rights I'd agree with being picky.

If we weren't constantly fighting off republicans who want to tear down everything we've ever built, I could understand being picky.

Picky is a luxury. We’ve got to survive and hope we make it to picky.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
11:00 PM - Jun 29, 2023
12:19 AM - Jun 30, 2023 (Edited)
David 1914
A
In response to King Lavender-licous.
I don’t see where voting for Dems all these years have helped. If you believe that a duopoly is all we will ever have then you continue to vote for the Dems. But if you believe the Dems can should be replaced with a less conservative party then things might have to get worse before they get better.
10:02 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to David 1914.
It’s a cold hard fact that if we don’t face the reality that right now we have a two party Democracy and we need to elect the Dem who is not trying to actively and permanently destroy it- if we don’t face this reality you won’t have a chance in hell to create another party- ever - again - period.
10:35 AM - Jun 30, 2023
David 1914
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
I don’t disagree with this. My contention is that just saying Vote Blue doesn’t solve this issue. There needs to a zealous desire to run roughshod over what the Repubs have done over the last couple of decades and I don’t see that being discussed. Just Vote Blue and let’s keep our fingers crossed.
10:57 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
I agree 💯 & I’m not happy with what I see as Dem apathy & ineffectiveness… however we don’t have the luxury right now of anything other then voting for Biden to keep certain destruction from the GOP at bay. People get confused & hopeless with some of this criticism of the Dems- we need every vote !
02:08 AM - Jul 01, 2023
David 1914
A
I agree and I will vote for Biden in 24. I was simply trying to have a nuisance conversation beyond Vote Blue No Matter Who.

But I'm done. I've learned my lesson. I am going to enjoy my day out and about with my wife. I truly hope you have a wonderful day.
05:14 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
I understand- I’ll admit I have extreme levels of fear and panic about what could happen if Biden is not re-elected. I do not see anyone else strong enough to defeat the red fascists right now… so I am reactive about how the “average” person interprets nuance these days ! I hope…
10:39 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
….We can get to a stable enough place where we can hold the Dems more accountable and elect leaders that are not bought and paid for by capitalist greed. Big change is afoot in the party system if we can just remain a fair democracy. Have a great weekend and thanks for the conversation !
10:42 AM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}