Joaquin Castro
A
It’s time to end legacy admissions. Each year thousands of students are admitted to colleges around the nation only because their parents went there.

Legacy admissions are back-door discriminatory policies that overwhelmingly advantage wealthy, white students over everyone else.
03:08 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Grace Luterek
A
In response to Joaquin Castro.
It's time to reform the courts, 18 year term limits, expand to 13 because there are 13 districts & a code of ethics that is enforceable.
09:56 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Grace Luterek.
I agree on Supreme Court term limits, I would go one step further and include a bipartisan House and Senate review of each Justice on performance and adherence to the Code of Ethics every six years. IMO the SCOTUS should not be the untouchable, self-governing omnipotent elitists they are now.
11:49 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Grace Luterek
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
I agree with you. Congress has ceded too much power to SCOTUS.
03:09 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
Congress created a dangerous monster when they formed the current Supreme Court. "Supreme" should not translate into omnipotent and untouchable, IMO it should simply mean the final stop in a line of litigation.
03:40 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Grace Luterek
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
It should, but they have made themselves unelected lawmakers & congress acts as if there's nothing they can do about it. It's very frustrating & disheartening. I just wished that we didn't have to continuously fight for the same rights over & over & over again.
03:48 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
This is where the people need to come together against a common problem. Senators and Reps need to be told that if they continue to back the Supreme Court in it's current form, they will be replaced by Supreme Court reformists. We need to tell our Senators and Reps that we want to see real changes.
05:03 PM - Jun 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}