Sassy Bee
A
I hope whomever did this rots in a special hell of their own making as they're still at large, Kyle is a friend & now Brie (fiance) & his babies are left without him, the third friend I've lost this year alone to some kind of auto accident, this 5 min from my 🏡 😢 #Raytown #Missouri #news
08:06 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
In response to Sassy Bee.
My heart hurts for your loss. My anger joins yours for the perpetrator of this.
08:16 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Rev HokieBruin
A
I am so sorry for your loss and for the fact that this latest death compounds your grief from the previous deaths of your friends. How can the Spoutible community support you tonight? Do you have someone who can be physically present with you at this time?
08:11 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
In response to Rev HokieBruin.
Yeah I'm good, thanks though. I just mainly wanted the info out there on all possible platforms as the person is still at large & hopefully we bring the family some closure as the cops around here suck almost as bad as LAPD in the 90's
08:14 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Yvette
A
That’s awful. I’m so sorry for your loss. ☮️💙❤️😔
08:09 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
In response to Yvette.
I appreciate it, I'm just worried about my home girl & the babies right now, they're the worst off. We are rallying hard but he was their only source of income, it's gonna be rough
08:11 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Clarke
A
Sorry to hear it
Sassy Bee
A
In response to Clarke.
Yeah me too, it's so dangerous being out on the road here in any form in the Greater Kansas City area, speeding & road raging, police chases & all kinds of nonsense. The pandemic made it so much worse, folks forgot their home training being isolated at home. Freaking irony!
08:13 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Trix
A
💔💔💔

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}