Tricia
A
Spoutible is only 5 months old. There is no algorithm, you are your own algorithm. You are only following 21 folks.That limits your Timeline. Go to the Explore section, find folks that interest you, & follow. Some celebs are here but not super active yet. That will come as Spoutible grows. Patience.
Victoria @MulaneySpade85
Wish someone could make another place like Twitter. I love how w/Twitter it wasn't JUST political/Democrats like this place is. Every1 was on it. Celebs, brands, and just people. Here? So far I've just seen fellow Dems which makes for a boring experience IMHO.
02:53 PM - Jul 01, 2023
03:09 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Douglas Pai
A
In response to Tricia.
My algorithm is defective.
04:54 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to Douglas Pai.
How so? I see you aren't following that many folks. Go to Explore and find folks that you find interesting. That'll make your algorithm timeline less defective and more effective. :)
04:59 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Diane Smith
A
In response to Tricia.
And it will probably start growing more because Elon is really mucking up Twitter now with response limits for people who aren’t paying him a monthly subscription fee. He’s got a lot of nerve since he has made Twitter much worse.
04:41 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Victoria
A
In response to Tricia.
Thanks. I'm gonna try. Hopefully it grows and gets more diff. people/brands/etc on it than just Dems. It'd be nice.
03:20 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to Victoria.
It's been growing since inception. Only getting better. Follow @cbouzy to see how much it's grown since Feb.
Chart from today showing traffic from just today:
03:30 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Melody Pond (they/them)
A
In response to Tricia.
Seems like bait. Here since March, but only one spout & one reply (re the one spout.) Two echos but both re twitter. Bio seems questionable, but who knows. No likes. Personally not buying it.
03:16 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to Melody Pond (they/them).
You got that right. And that's why it's good to call them out.
03:18 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Victoria
A
In response to Melody Pond (they/them).
No, I'm a person. Just like I said mainly been trying 2 stick 2 Twitter b/c of what I said. It's like I wouldn't want a TV package of JUST MSNBC for example.
03:19 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}