Ana Steven
A
So DOJ will not charge Maet Gaetz with sexual trafficking involving a minor.....am still figuring out how i feel about that.....
01:32 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
In response to Ana Steven.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:37 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Ana Steven
A
In response to Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement.
Its sad
05:55 PM - Feb 18, 2023
aine
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:12 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Ana Steven
A
In response to aine.
He is just making a mockery of the justice system at this point..but am still hopeful that at some point in time, justice will win
05:38 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Jeri Paxton
A
This might help. To summarize - it's rumored that the girl is not a cooperating witness because she doesn't believe she was a victim and Greenberg is not a credible witness because of criminality:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
DOJ won't charge Matt Gaetz for alleged sex-trafficking: how fed prosecutors make charging decisions - YouTube

News just broke that the Department of Justice will not bring criminal charges against Representative Matt Gaetz in connection with its investigation of alle...

02:01 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Stephen Rauchle
A
It is department of justice, not trial and error.
MG was not trafficking and his accuser a proven liar. I wouldn't want to take that into a court. However there are 5 or 6 other chargers they are working on. He may have been Mann Acting, but that is somewhat antiquated to pursue in a court room.
08:59 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Ana Steven
A
In response to Stephen Rauchle.
Thanks for the explanation...this is another reason i dont like to jump to conclusions....i want to believe that there's more to this story than we know....and this DOJ like to cross their t's and dot their i's....
09:09 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Todd Ler
A
We don't know why the DOJ isn't bringing charges. I suspect there is little evidence except the word of the victim, and she may not feel strong enough to recount her story at a trial.

I'd like to believe Gaetz is a screw-up and will eventually get caught. Until then I sympathize with you.
08:29 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Todd Ler.
Exactly...Feds only bring charges when the cases are ironclad. There's also the possibility that he flipped on somebody like his buddy Greenberg did.
08:32 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Ana Steven
A
In response to Todd Ler.
I appreciate ur reply..thanks a bunch.....i also want to believe that there's more to this story....maybe the DOJ have something else brewing for this Matt Gaetz guy..we will not know until they reveal it....
09:02 AM - Feb 16, 2023
JTaylor66
A
Marcy has the reason
https://twitter.com/emptyw...
01:57 PM - Feb 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}