Shane Holmberg
A
thread 1/2
IT people spend our lives architecting solutions on the fly to deal with some new issue. Some new demand never planned for. What we don't do is put forth changes that crash everything without a quick roll back plan.

What's happening on Twitter is known as letting clueless executives architect fo
07:58 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Shane Holmberg
A
thread 2/2
*architect for themselves. It never works as they don't understand the technology.
08:12 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Shane Holmberg.
Secondary and tertiary systems.
06:59 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Ru3
A
The biggest issue is (and I cannot stress this enough): Elon Musk might have degrees in physics and economics, but he does not have a degree in business or running a social media platform. Or building cars. Or spaceships. Or mining underground proprietary autobahns for his pricy electric shitboxes.
10:14 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Ru3
A
In response to Ru3.
So he has to outsource the labor - which includes literally everything else beyond Melon's original brain fart, whatever that might be.

You know how ASUS does things with their PCs? Tesla does that with its cars + their components. And have the nerve to charge that much of a premium.😣
10:18 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Save Democracy and Decency
A
That and musk has a far right wing political agenda with twitter. Hopefully the company doesn't survive with the way he is leveraging it so crudely. 2024 is around the corner.
08:07 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
It is always, and I mean Always some ‘genius’ CEO/ Owner who has “people for that”, claiming
“ ☝🏻I have all the solutions! Imma genyus!” Right before shiz goes up in flames. Seriously, 90% of these asshats can’t even Life without staff and handlers for everything.. 😑
08:02 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}