RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Hey y'all I want you to remember this (first/2nd wavers and our newest wave who ran from Twitter). In the grand scheme of things these short outages are nothing compared to Twitter in the first year of it's life in 2005 when it was down for literal hours.
11:11 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Belle Sussex
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
When I first joined in feb it was glitchy, and i was happy to wait it out then, more than happy to wait it now it's growing. its great for the team to see their hard work being appreciated and lots of new members joining
05:49 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:48 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Buffie Blesi
A
#patience and, if you have the means, please consider donating to @BotSentinel , the parent company to @Spoutible . Easy to do. Link in your profile menu. I'm an entrepreneur too and I'm impressed with what @cbouzy is doing. He's killing it. But money is super helpful.
02:04 PM - Jul 02, 2023 (Edited)
Salma Typhii
A
And this team has what, 1/100,000,000 of the funding (if that). This is god damned miraculous
01:59 PM - Jul 02, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Buffalodavid AKA Stargeezer
A
I was there. This is nothing.
11:16 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Al Gray
A
This site addresses issues immediately.
They are on top of it.
11:13 AM - Jul 02, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Al Gray.
Yes that's why the site never is down for more than an hour at a time. Plus @cbouzy will push an update at non-peak times to make sure nothing breaks, and there's no inconvenience.
11:15 AM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}