hp
A
thread 1/3
some of you need to get your head straight. we came over to this site (which is meant to be a safe space for all), where the people who were already here welcomed us graciously and with joy, only for some of you to start spreading misinformation, and posting some of the vilest content without a care
03:01 PM - Jul 03, 2023
hp
A
thread 2/3
to have the *audacity* to come onto a new platform, and start spewing slurs, graphic images, and death threats, purely because a function of the site had gone down? it's childish and immature, and has no place on a site such as this
03:03 PM - Jul 03, 2023
hp
A
thread 3/3
while you're spamming these slurs to try and get your account banned, imagine how every member of the communities at whom those slurs are aimed are feeling seeing that? some of you need a harsh wake up call cause your behaviour fucking stinks
03:03 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Phil J
A
In response to hp.
Do you think any social media platform is going to avoid that? Report and block.
People who do that aren't going to respond to logic.
08:09 AM - Jul 04, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
In response to hp.
Thank you for saying something. Really appreciate it. People on Twitter don’t like this site owner and they’ve been at him for months
11:32 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
In response to hp.
Well said! 👏🏽👏🏽 I reported so many vile comments. Were they really doing it just because they couldn't delete their account? That's an insane way to react for something so minor. I thought they were purposely being hateful.
11:15 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
In response to hp.
Thank you. It takes a lot of work and time, for spouters and for the spoutible work team, to report all of the bad accounts and to remove them.
10:51 PM - Jul 03, 2023
PHADE2BLK OG
A
In response to hp.
Palmer, did a welcoming party come greet you on Twitter? I don’t ever recall good will on twitter in advance, I could be wrong, I just don’t recall.

Mind you I have not been here enough to notice a sizable theme of discourse
10:50 PM - Jul 03, 2023
hp
A
In response to PHADE2BLK OG.
not that i recall, i just saw that one tweet that blew up about the platform, and decided to check it out. there's been a lot of discourse around Spoutible on twt in the last day or 2 that i've seen however.
11:22 PM - Jul 03, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

Rebecca Mauk
B
In response to hp.
This my new favorite Spout from one of my new favorite groups in the pod ❤️

I am so glad you are all here!
09:45 PM - Jul 03, 2023
CharleneEllen
A
In response to hp.
Thank you for this thread.
06:25 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to hp.
Probably just Elon fans trying to undermine the competition.

Because honestly, if that's the sort of place you want, why not just stay on Twitter? Or did they just come here because they wanted to be able read more than 600 hate posts a day?
04:37 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mary ♿ Cairns
A
In response to hp.
Thank you. As a member of the disabled community I always want to help them join me when they use cripple as a slur.
04:25 PM - Jul 03, 2023
dani
A
In response to hp.
Thank you for this. Welcome, and I hope you like it here.
04:14 PM - Jul 03, 2023
David James
A
In response to hp.
Well said!
03:19 PM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}