Christopher Bouzy
A
Wow!👀
Hunter Walker @hunter
Honored to have played a part getting this leaked audio from inside George Santos' office, which my editors are rightly calling "perhaps the weirdest story we have ever published at TPM." https://talkingpointsmemo....
09:30 AM - Feb 03, 2023
09:32 AM - Feb 03, 2023
SteveCatini
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
😂
05:08 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Steve Herzfeld
A
I just read the story. Wow!
George Santos is very weird. He might be worse than Marjorie Taylor Greene.
I can't say how disgusted I was to see him wearing an AR-15 pin on his lapel yesterday.
Republicans have no shame. They only care about power and money.
10:15 AM - Feb 03, 2023
AnneDM
A
Would like to provide some feedback.
This site works great on my laptop but not so great on my iPad using Chrome or Safari. Will there be an app eventually? The screen is unstable on the iPad. Moves to the right when I scroll, covering up the icons that allow liking, etc.
10:12 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Laine Thompson
A
In response to AnneDM.
Seems to work ok on my iPad most of the time but I have had some problems with using Safari since upgrading iOS. Currently using the Brave browser for this site and that seems ok (so far lol).😊
11:46 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Serra Sea
A
In response to AnneDM.
I've been trying on my android phone and it's very slow. Will have to try other devices or browsers to see if there are differences.
01:17 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Sorry to Spout this here but looking for the Spoutible option to get notifications when someone Spouts and can't find it.
10:06 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Laine Thompson
A
In response to Mary Becker.
The notification ‘bell’ is in the left hand column. If you click on it it takes you to your notification timeline. Top right you’ll see the three dots (don’t know if it’s got a proper name lol) icon. Click on that and it lists your options. Hope that helps.😄
11:52 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Elton Stanley
A
@cbouzy - the transparency and straight forward handling of issues is a wonderful trait to see in your leadership! style!! Well done!
09:45 AM - Feb 03, 2023
iMatter
A
In response to Elton Stanley.
I concur 👍🏾
09:57 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Dwoodmom-Boomer for Biden
A
There are times I have wondered if Santos is even an American citizen?
09:37 AM - Feb 03, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
In response to Dwoodmom-Boomer for Biden.
Or if that's his actual name.
11:46 AM - Feb 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}