Josol
A
No one candidate will tick off all your boxes. This isn’t a marriage- it is a vote. You have a simple choice - do you want Democracy or not?? That is it. Once gone you can not easily get it back.
04:44 PM - Jul 04, 2023
TarakaD
A
In response to Josol.
Well, if you decide not to vote for a democrat, which is equal to voting for a republican, you might never have/get to vote again. A very simple choice!
10:03 PM - Jul 27, 2023
CPfromCA
A
In response to Josol.
Even in a marriage you don't get 100% of what you want all the time. And I say that as someone who's been with my partner for 25 years.

These brats playing purity politics when our very Democracy is on the line piss me TF off.
09:50 PM - Jul 27, 2023
RealAntifaHQ
A
In response to Josol.
My favorite analogy:
Your vote is not like your purchase of a custom-made sportscar with all the bells & whistles you wanted to take you wherever you want to go.
Your vote is like buying a bus ticket to the destination you want the country to go to.
09:48 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Adam Hackney
A
In response to Josol.
Every election, I'm hiring a contractor to do a job. I'll pick the most qualified who says they'll do the things I feel need doing. If their reelection comes up and they haven't, I'll replace then.

This isn't a marriage. It's the best pick you can make.

Right now, it's democracy or nazis.
10:25 PM - Jul 04, 2023
LOSER John Trump ♍️
A
In response to Josol.
This shit isn’t complicated to me. Two political parties in this country. One is pro-democracy, the other one isn’t. Democracy means freedom for people who look like me, My choice is easy.
06:16 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
In response to Josol.
06:14 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Dan F
B
In response to Josol.
Pro tip. If you have searched for the perfect politician let me assure you you will never find one. The GQP is a clear and present danger to our democracy. That fact alone should easily convince you to vote for Joe. Full stop.
05:44 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Josol.
Very well said! I would be happy with a candidate that wont "TICK me OFF" after elected! No more Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona. We must vet ALL candidates BOTH sides, and not let any go unopposed!
05:41 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Sue Cohen
B
In response to Josol.
Here you go:
“We never let the perfect be the enemy of the good”
Why I always #VoteBlueNoMatterWho
05:02 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Meesh
A
In response to Sue Cohen.
Thank you for the follow.
05:56 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Andy Hydes
A
In response to Josol.
Vote o policy, not personality. That's the way to go 🖕
05:00 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Josol.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:53 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Susan Shirley
A
In response to Josol.
Yes—I’ve heard it said, you’re not marrying them, it’s more like picking the bus that will take you the closest to where you want to go.
04:48 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}