Anthony Lee
A
Now that the option to hide Echoes in your Timeline is available, what is your preference?

Hide Echoes

Do not hide Echoes

I do not know

27 votes — 03:15 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Eryn McConnell
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
I'm going with hide, although it varies depending on the account. Some are serial reposters and it gets so tiring.
03:16 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Joanna
A
In response to Eryn McConnell.
I haven't decided yet - sometimes you see good stuff. as for the serial reposters, I've unfollowed a few.
03:01 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Eryn McConnell
A
In response to Joanna.
That's probably the best route. Some that repost also have their own content: those who just repost I unfollow. Same for serial advert types
03:09 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Joanna
A
yes, they do (repost their own content) because more than likely you've missed it. what are serial advert types?
03:13 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Eryn McConnell
A
Oh that's writers, usually. They post the blurb to their book with a buy link, every day, and virtually nothing else. Just, hey, buy my book. Every day.
In response to Joanna.
03:16 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Joanna
A
right. good to know although I haven't followed or even seen those type of accounts. annoying, isn't it. I mostly post my own words - around 99% (does that sound selfish?). but I comment regularly. and there's a small group of us, we're first wavers, we joke around a lot.
03:22 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Eryn McConnell
A
In response to Joanna.
I prefer that. I like to see who someone is, and I actively seek out writers to support and promote. Hence preferring original content! Banter and chatter works too. It's the real stuff
03:25 AM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}