Lynn From_OK
A
I hadn't thought of this. I have been a little angry at the lack of media attention and frustrated that my favorite people from Twitter aren't here. It never occurred to me that this might actually be a good thing. So I guess I will *try* to be patient.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
So, what is my point? The next Twitter will not emerge through hype. We often forget why Twitter became Twitter in the first place. For any platform to endure, it must first establish a foundation of devoted users and grow organically. The platform's culture ultimately determines its destiny.
07:11 AM - Jul 06, 2023
01:50 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Tanya Talks
A
In response to Lynn From_OK.
Yeah. Twitter started in 2006 or 2007. I joined 2011, but didn't really get into tweeting until the orange abomination ran for and became president.

It took years for twitter to grow & become a go to resource.
11:48 PM - Jul 08, 2023

Only followers of this user (JamiLeeD) can see their posts

Vicki with an eye
A
Yes, I wonder about a lot if those bigger account's that set up parking spots here and have grown rather large followings but rarely ever spoutc or engage. Will they come back later to realize they've missed opportunities to grow here? Maybe, but if not, so be it. I'm missing them less & less.
03:18 PM - Jul 08, 2023
journey0307
A
@cbouzy @uppityokie What drove Twitter was ads & the news from any industry (entertainment, government, business, technology, auto, newspaper)? Spoutible has a brief edit feature.
02:52 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Lynn From_OK
A
In response to journey0307.
I use the edit feature all the time. I love the design and functionality of Spoutible. It's clearly the best. I just want MORE people to realize it's the best.
10:29 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Utar Dolt
A
People have their attachments. For some the bird is a vital hub for their networks. Change is always hard. I had to walk away, the bird is soul crushing.
02:52 PM - Jul 08, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
CB is a wise man.
02:41 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
Yes, he is!

And unlike someone else who very falsely claimed to be one, @cbouzy is an actual stable genius.

His stability & steadiness is a huge asset to #Spoutible ; he is the leader we need at the helm as we build this community.

I am so grateful to have this healthy space to engage in.
08:37 PM - Jul 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}