Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
The last few days, some of you have been all doom and gloom. You can pretty much buy everything at Amazon, and yet, there are many retailers that thrive. Everyone isn't going to Threads like everyone isn't going to TikTok or one of the many other platforms. We succeed by building a loyal community.
04:55 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
We will never succeed if we focus on what everyone is doing on other platforms. We have a better product and a better community, and as we continue to grow, others will see that. Several of the Twitter alternatives around today will be gone by next year. So let's build a strong community together.
05:01 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Lexis Nexus
B
Can I just say, what I’m seeing is a long, difficult break up of a relationship between people and the 🐦 app. All your friends are there, your community really. & everyone hasn’t agreed to come with you to Spoutible. Most of your things have been moved out, but not everything, yet. 🤷🏽‍♀️
In response to Danny Boy.
07:50 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Danny Boy
A
In response to Lexis Nexus.
Thank you Lexis for your response. And the reminder that there are folks who take the social part of social media seriously.
11:40 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Lexis Nexus
B
In response to Danny Boy.
Thank you.
I do agree with you.
12:51 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Barbara Jean
A
In response to Lexis Nexus.
Facts! Some people are actually hurting because the world they once knew is crumbling. People are going to discuss those things. There's nothing wrong with that. We also have the option of scrolling by if we see something that we don't agree with.
10:28 AM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}