Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
The last few days, some of you have been all doom and gloom. You can pretty much buy everything at Amazon, and yet, there are many retailers that thrive. Everyone isn't going to Threads like everyone isn't going to TikTok or one of the many other platforms. We succeed by building a loyal community.
04:55 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
We will never succeed if we focus on what everyone is doing on other platforms. We have a better product and a better community, and as we continue to grow, others will see that. Several of the Twitter alternatives around today will be gone by next year. So let's build a strong community together.
05:01 PM - Jul 08, 2023
j luch
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Last week I left Twitter for good and will not do Threads. Originally joined Spoutible in April and I'm very comfortable staying here. Getting accustomed to the format, love the attention being given to improve what is already great.
Mostly reading comments, doing 'likes', but I'm here!
10:45 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Karima H Wahid
A
Agreed totally
09:26 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Vivek’s Eyebrow Pencil
A
05:35 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Tanya Talks
A
Would love it if the dark mode was browser and not deep shades of blue and grey
11:37 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Tim Graf
A
I'm not seeing what you're talking about. What I'm seeing is people simply talking about what they and those they know are experiencing on Threads and how much better it is here in general.
08:39 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:38 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Danny Boy
A
Amen... I just want to forget about Twitter, and so many here are totally hung up on what's happening over there..
08:33 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Lexis Nexus
B
In response to Danny Boy.
Can I just say, what I’m seeing is a long, difficult break up of a relationship between people and the 🐦 app. All your friends are there, your community really. & everyone hasn’t agreed to come with you to Spoutible. Most of your things have been moved out, but not everything, yet. 🤷🏽‍♀️
07:50 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Blue Crayon
A
Exactly this! Spoutible is a much better community with a more thoughtfully designed platform than any of the other social engagement platforms I have tried. Thank you again for your leadership and vision, Christopher.
06:34 PM - Jul 08, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Nikki Norman
A
06:30 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Brian Brown-Cashdollar
A
To paraphrase Jeff Ross: I wouldn’t fuck Zuckerberg’s Threads with Elon Musk’s dick
06:23 PM - Jul 08, 2023 (Edited)
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
@cbouzy

Never gonna give up Spoutible.
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The official video for “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley‘Hold Me In Your Arms’ – deluxe blue vinyl, 2CD and digital deluxe out 12th May 2023 Pre-orde...

05:20 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
I locked my Twitter account.
Wrote "I'm outta here" in the profile.
Left my forwarding address at Spoutible.
Interesting thing happened 🤔
I'm fine. No withdrawal.
Looking forward to (& it Will happen) to more candidates, journalists, analysts joining.
Looking forward to a reboot of the resistance.
05:20 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Andrew Brodie
A
Well first off, I don't have and never wanted to have an IG account, and I did not need to have one to join Spoutible, so there is that
05:17 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I'm here for the long haul. I hope to see more journalists, scientists, academics, and community activists here before the one year anniversary next February. If not, I'm happy with the friends I've met and the community I've built. Your social media is always what you make it 😊
05:14 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Nicole
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
There really are so many great, genuinely nice people here. It’s been so lovely to interact with people I know I never would have found on the bird.
08:35 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Brenda Smith
B
Love it. We need to encourage our local governments to join.
05:11 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Diane Pinkerton
A
In response to Brenda Smith.
💯 One of the reasons I' 'm still on Twitter is for local connections.
05:21 PM - Jul 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}